The Annual Union Learning Representative (ULR) Development Days Dates are now available.
- North Wales - 16th November – St Georges Hotel, Llandudno Click to register
- South Wales - 21st November – Red House, Merthyr Tydfil Click to register
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be added to the invite list or need more information. @WTUCLearn #ULRS
Pop along and get involved! ULRs, key partner stall holders and WULF project managers welcome.
More information below:
The 2017 theme will be 'Understanding the needs of the Older Worker'
Attendees can participate in two workshops throughout the day, once registered you will be invited to choose from the following workshops (subject to change):
- Employability and the Older Worker
- Essential Skills
- Filming with a Smartphone
- Quick Reads – The uses and values of a workplace library
Detailed workshop information is being created and will be available soon.
The timings for the days are being worked on and subject to change, please see an outline below.
09:30 Registration, tea and coffee
10:00 Welcome and housekeeping – Wales TUC
10:05 Opening remarks – Wales TUC President
10:15 Guest Speaker(s)
11:00 Tea and coffee
11:20 Workshop 1
13:20 Workshop 2
14:50 Tea and coffee
15:00 Guest Speaker(s)
Issued: 22 September, 2017